Skip course categories
The University of Medicine, Mandalay was founded on the first of April 1954 as a Branch Faculty of Medicine affiliated to the University of Yangon. It was located on the Mandalay University campus. It was then only a small red two-stored building owned by the Northern Burma Agricultural Divisional Office. In July 1955 it was relocated to the present site on the thirtieth street, between seventy-third and seventy fourth-streets, Mandalay. On the first of July 1958 the Branch Faculty of Medicine became the Faculty of Medicine Mandalay, affiliated to University of Mandalay.
Read More »